Energy Assessments
All domestic properties being offered for sale or rent now require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). EPC’s can only be produced by Accredited Home Inspectors (HI's) and Domestic Energy Assessors (DEA's).

Commercial properties for sale and for rent also require EPC's. These are produced using SBEM methodology
House Inspection

An Energy Assessment Certificate is intended to inform owners, potential purchasers and tenants of the energy performance of a property. They are produced to a standard format thus providing a standard and unambiguous presentation very similar to that so successfully used on refrigerators, washing machines other white goods and new cars. Ratings are given between 1 and 100 for domestic properties where 1 is the poorest and 100 the most efficient. These ratings are sub divided into colour coded groups listed A to G (A is the best 92 to 100 and G is the poorest 0 to 20).
Ratings for comercial properties are between 1 and 150 where 1 is the best and 150 the poorest.
EPC's can be recovered from the Landmark Website at

Midsummer Energy Assessors provide energy assessments, energy inspections and Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) to Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset, Salisbury, Fordingbridge, The New Forest and Ringwood.